Pages

Monday, September 7, 2026

Summer 2026

We had a great summer, full of family, fun, adventures and some time to relax. 

It was a heck of a school year and this summer was a welcome break.  
A chance to recover physically, mentally and emotionally. 
Time to relax together and laugh
A chance to catch up on projects and to make memories




Below is a glimpse at some of the things we did:

Beach condo getaways




Florida






Sunriver


Backyard camping




Living Room movie night
     **We watched Minions

Bounce house water slide





Cop Camp


Camp Meriwether Scout Camp


Wild waves



Toy Story 5


Forrest Frank Concert 



Pokemon Go Adventures
     **Hudson and I both leveled up into the 70's this summer!

Casino Getaways


Range Days




Assembled the garden swing




Bowling...So much bowling!






New Furniture 


Beautiful sunsets



Fourth of July 





All in all we had a lot of great times. I'm not completely ready to get back to the grind but I am excited to start a new year and move forward from what was last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment