|💜This kid...Love him!!💜|
* I love to play outside. I love Legos, Batman, and Mario. I enjoy playing games, running and wrestling with Shadow. I love chili, chicken, french fries, chocolate, Oreos, vanilla ice cream and just about every raw fruit and vegetable I can get my hands on. I am super literal but am starting to understand sarcasm. I still have my shy moments but I also love to tell stories to just about anyone who will listen. I enjoy telling jokes and making people laugh!
HOW CAN THIS BE?!?!
* I love preschool at North Clackamas Christian School. Mrs. Stark is a great teacher and is helping me grow in so many ways. I have met great friends and have even had a couple play dates.
* I love the snow and have enjoyed trips to the mountain this winter to play, sled and tube.
* I shot my first gun. BB Guns are fun. Grown-up guns are LOUD.
* I lost my first tooth. I was upset at first until I realized that just because I had a grown up tooth coming in, it didn't mean I was a grown up yet; I still want to be a kid.
* I am a reader! I love to read pattern books and have even gotten confident enough that I sometimes add an accent
He has only let me video him reading one time....so it is what it is. The twang is hilarious!!