* Baby Lucas and his parents Becky and Jerome came over and brought us a yummy dinner on Sunday; Food, Football, Friends and Fun!
* Grandma told mom and dad about how I've started to "bop" at my toys in the swing with her. I showed them on Tuesday and they bought me a new toy that day.
* We took Grandpa Ralph out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate his 80th birthday and I am excited to see him again on Saturday. I promise to be awake for some of this visit.
* I'm still sleeping pretty good and even starting to nap on my back for long periods of time
* I enjoyed having Tuesday and Thursday thanks to Veteran's Day and my first Oregon "snow" day!
* I love when when mommy plays Patty Cake with me...I smile so much. We are all just waiting for the first giggle.
Bopping Pooh and Tigger
Batting at his new toy
|Snow day morning|