Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hudson Week 12

* I've been doing lots of sleeping and eating this week.....mom and dad think I am growing again
* Baby Lucas and his parents Becky and Jerome came over and brought us a yummy dinner on Sunday; Food, Football, Friends and Fun!
* Grandma told mom and dad about how I've started to "bop" at my toys in the swing with her.   I showed them on Tuesday and they bought me a new toy that day.
* We took Grandpa Ralph out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate his 80th birthday and I am excited to see him again on Saturday.  I promise to be awake for some of this visit.
* I'm still sleeping pretty good and even starting to nap on my back for long periods of time
* I enjoyed having Tuesday and Thursday thanks to Veteran's Day and my first Oregon "snow" day!
* I love when when mommy plays Patty Cake with me...I smile so much.  We are all just waiting for the first giggle.

 
Bopping Pooh and Tigger

Batting at his new toy

Snow day morning



Momma's funny

No comments:

Post a Comment