Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Hudson Week 18 and Merry Christmas

WOW...what a week of firsts for me

* I had my 4 month dr. appointment Monday, including shots.  This time around, I handled them a little bit better.  
* I am official 16.9 pounds and 26 inches (2'2") long.  
* On Tuesday I woke up with a tooth
* On Wednesday I woke up with another tooth
* Between shots and 2 teeth, I have slept a lot during this week
* I have found my feet and boy are they fun. I am a master at the 'Happy Baby' yoga pose!

Christmas

* I got to celebrate last night with Mommy and Daddy.  I got a new excosaucer, Braves gear, books and toys.  
* I enjoyed Christmas Day with Grandpa Ralph.  We went to church (which I completely slept through) and then relaxed at home. Aunt Andrea even came out to visit.
* On Saturday I will get to celebrate one more Christmas with Grandma, Grandma, Aunt Christa, Uncle Jeremy and Eric.










No comments:

Post a Comment