Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hudson Week 43

*Summer started and mom has kept me busy; Saturday we visited Grandpa Ralph, Sunday I had a playdate with my friend Lucas, Monday I started swim lessons, Tuesday I went to Toddler Time at the Library, Wednesday I did Baby Boot Camp with mom and today I get to relax!
*Swim lessons were a blast.  One gigantic bathtub.  I didn't really care about floating on my back; I liked 'jumping' off the side and going down the slide.  But, really, I just wanted to splash!
*I have a new "motor boat" noise which is really fun
*My new foods this week have been great; Grandpa Ralph's rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, asparagas, Cherrios and bagels.

All the boys

Reading for Swimming

Lots of toys at Toddler Time

Daddy is fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment