Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hudson 13 months

*Now that we switched to once a month; there is a lot to say!

*First off....I CAN WALK!  I got some new shoes and am loving my new freedom
*My favorite book is Goodnight Moon I also like Peek a Who and Peek a Zoo
*I was baptized
*I have tried lots of new foods; french toast, jelly, eggs, spagetti O's, buttered noodles, Nilla waffers, Teddy Grahams, Corn pops, blueberry muffins, Whole Milk and fruit and veggie pouches.
*I have learned how to drink from a straw
*Mom and dad went back to work and I have been getting used to spending my days with Aubrey and Grandma
*I started my second round of swim lessons; this time at the YMCA
*I have gotten two of my one year molars.  I know have 6 teeth up top and 2 on the bottom.






No comments:

Post a Comment