Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Hudson 17 Months

*I have a bit of a cold this week, but I am not letting it slow me down
*I cut my 11th tooth and the 12th one is gonna break through any day now
*I babble non stop.  Mom and dad are eager to hear what my next words will be
*I got my first haircut
*I celebrated my second Christmas and got some new toys
*I transitioned back to care really well.  I love spending my days with Tammy, Aubrey and Grandma!
*Swim lessons started again and I had a blast in the pool tonight
*I am beginning to put myself down for my naps
*I played in the snow for the first time and had fun
*I love reading books; current favorites are Goodnight Gorilla, Head to Toe, The Itsy Bitsy Snowman
*I have non stop energy and am constantly on the move!!







So Big







2 comments:

  1. I love spending time with him too. He makes me smile and we have fun together. He keeps me busy. I just love him so much. Thanks for sharing him with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spending time with him too. He makes me smile and we have fun together. He keeps me busy. I just love him so much. Thanks for sharing him with me.

    ReplyDelete