Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hudson Month 22

*I got a new Trike.  I can't pedal it but I love to push it and be pushed in it

*I got a medal at Little Gym
*I got my first head injury; mommy and daddy had to be on concussion watch.  I didn't like to be woken up so much all night, but I'm glad I am alright

*It's summer time!  Mommy and I have been having fun this week and can't wait for daddy to be home next week too
*Mom and dad keep trying to get me to eat new foods.  Sometimes I will try it, but usually I stick with my favorites; fruit, veggies, chicken nuggets, meatballs, french fries, yogurt and lots of sweets.
*I LOVE anything with wheels!  My favorite thing to do is to lay down and push things on the kitchen floor













1 comment:

  1. I miss him already, can't wait until Friday. Going to be a long summer!!

    ReplyDelete