Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hudson 3 years 6 months



*Apparently I'm on an every 3 month get a cough gig.  Once again, Dr. said all seemed fine but did put me on antibiotics since I've been battling for a month.  I was able to get updated stats....40 pounds and 3' 3'' tall.

*I have an imaginary friend I sometimes play with.  His name is Gope (sounds like rope).  He is a 100 year old, nice male dragon with purple skin, pink hair, orange eyes and a red tongue.  His favorite foods are melons and grapes.  He likes car rides, playing ball and hide and seek.

*I still love to play ball; outside, on the stairs, in the bath, in my ball pit, at the park, anywhere, really!


*My love affair with cars is still going strong.



*I enjoy playing I-Spy and am starting to get better at taking turns when playing board games as well. 

*I still struggle with sleep but mom and dad have some tricks they think they will get by me.  Time will tell.  I surprised them last night and did great.

*I get complimented on my speech a lot.  Although my articulation isn't always clear, I have a lot to say and almost always talk in complete sentences. 

*I got some new glasses which I wear a lot better and don't fiddle with nearly as much.

*I love water; Pool, Bath, Great Wolf Lodge, Hotel's, Ocean, Sink, Glasses, The Hose.  I really want to water the grass again.








No comments:

Post a Comment