Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Year in Review

 Wow; what a year it's been.  Memories were made, tears were shed, stress was had and many prayers were said.  In 2022, we emerged from the COVID pandemic but only after Hudson and I both got to experience it, Greg lost his father unexpectedly,  Greg and I got engaged and married, Hudson and I enjoyed a vacation to Lego land, Greg overcame his cancer battle and My dad is in the throws of his cancer battle although at the moment is cancer free.   We have had a mix of small and big highs and lows but through it all we've had each other, friends and family!  We are blessed.

Hudson's Memorable Moments:

1. 4th of July

2. Lego Land trip with mom

3. 2nd Grade

4. Meme and Papa's Condo

5. Mom getting Married

6. Meme and Papa's new puppy Bella

7. Camping this summer

8. Cruise with Dad

9. My New Room

10. Being on a Basketball Team

Greg's Memorable Moments

1. Surgery to Remove Cancer

2. Unexpected Loss of my dad

3. Life with a Colostomy Bag

4. Reversal Surgery

5. Our Wedding

Alys' Memorable Moments

1. Hudson and I experience COVID

2. Greg has surgery and is Cancer free

3. My dad is diagnosed with Cancer

4. Lego Land vacation with Hudson

5. Lots and Lots of outdoor time 

6.  Beach Trips

7. Family Time

8. Our Wedding

9. The news that my dad is Cancer Free

Needless to say, this year had its stressful moments; I was stretched and supported in ways I could have never imagined.  I have such a wonderful support system and feel amazing blessed to be able to say that my year started and ended with two very important people in my life hearing they are cancer free!  I am excited at the possibility that Hudson can grow up in a world where Cancer isn't a death sentence.








No comments:

Post a Comment