Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

First Tattoo

🐞 Today I got my first tattoo 🐞

I was totally scared but had a great support system. Greg and Alex might need to ice their hand from the initial squeeze but once it got going, it was easier than the 3 root canals and an epidural mid contraction 😀

Hudson and I sing a bedtime song to the tune of "You are my sunshine" but it's "You are my love bug".  A love bug has always been a ladybug for us.  My first tattoo is for Hudson and I and I love it!

The before shot

Stencil on

One hand holding Greg

One hand holding Alex

I was there with Alex when she got her first tattoo in College and she returned the favor today for me!
Are you sure it won't hurt 'that bad?!'

OK not so bad

Actually, kinda excited to see it finished
❤👏👍❤

OK, I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment