Pages

Friday, October 9, 2026

4 year Anniversary

Love is easy with you!

You've shown me love without drama, love without excuses, and love without lies. I am forever grateful for you!

Although its only been 4 years, blending our families and lifestyles has been so smooth it feels like we've been at it a lifetime. 

I am excited to continue watching our future unfold. Happy Anniversary Greg. 🧡





________________________________

Thank you for the last four years of unconditional love. Thank you for your sense of humor. Thank you for your awesome foot rubs. Thank you for being kind to me when I don’t deserve it. Thank you for being you. Thank you for being the bestest most awesomeness kind of wife a guy could ever have ❤️

I love you and hope I get a lot more years around the sun with you. Happy Anniversary Sweet Pea.






No comments:

Post a Comment