- 3 loads of laundry
- 1 load of dishes
- Made chicken enchiladas for the next two nights for dinner
- Decided to go in on a half season ticket package for the Blazers next year--Rip City Baby!!
- Tried two new reciepes (peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies and oatmeal, pineapple, applesauce, chocolate chip muffins)--YUMMY!
- 6 mile bike ride (felt so good)
- Gave Spike a bath-So much fun....he started to purr as we were drying him off and warming him up! So precious.
|Drying off after a bath|
|Snuggling with momma and letting me rub and dry his underbelly|
|Purring like crazy for the first time! SO CUTE|
Now time to tackle the week ahead:
- Tomorrow I am being video tapped by Bridges (our math program) for a training video -- Flattering, yet nerve racking
- Tuesday-Mad Science Assembly, Oregon's Birthday Party and PJ day (my class is NOT celebrating Valentines This year, excited to see how that goes)
- Friday-Early Release, Classroom Mad Science visit