Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hudson Week 40

* This week was busy; I watched the State Tennis Tournament on Saturday, Had a BBQ on Sunday for Memorial Day, went to my 9 month check up on Tuesday and played at the Tennis Awards Night on Wednesday
* I enjoyed a new toy at Grandma and Grandpa's
* I am starting at my new day care and loving it.  It's still in home and I'm the only one.  I get lots of attention and there are new toys to play with.
* According to the doctor I am 24.23 pounds (97th Percentile), I am 2'4'' (54th Percentile).
* I never stop moving (as you can see in the pictures) but I have no intention of crawling anytime soon.  I have come up with other creative means to get where I want to go which include rolling, twisting, scooting and pulling myself and walking along furniture.







No comments:

Post a Comment