Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Hudson 16 Months

*I am a very active boy
*I love most any fruit
*I am working on more teeth but haven't cut any new ones yet
*I enjoy all the Christmas decorations and have done a good job leaving most of them alone
*I am developing my sweet tooth.  Mommy has treated me to bites of choc. chip cookies and choc. covered pretzels.
*Having mom and dad home for break is going to be really fun
*I love a small glass of OJ after my nap
*Remotes and technology is quickly becoming a favorite toy of mine
*When eating, I really like attempting to use silverware
*Anything with a lid or door is fun
*I can sign (my own version) of please, more, all done, eat and up
*Ask me to be a penguin, seal and gorilla and I will make you laugh  




My new swimming duds

4 Generations





Lazy wake ups during break



No comments:

Post a Comment