Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hudson 3 years


3 Years Old!!

Mom and Dad say that I am a delight and a terror wrapped up in one amazing bundle of boy! 

 

I weigh in at 38 pounds (94th percentile) and I am 37 1/2 inches..just over 3 feet (53rd percentile)
Doctor says I am doing great however my vision screener is questionable and I will be seeing an eye doctor on Friday for a follow up.  Mom is a little nervous, but I'll do great!
I love to climb, jump and run all the time; no breaks
CRASH BANG BOOM's make me happy
I love balloons, seeing helper cars, water, laughing and over all life in general
I am learning how to kick/dribble soccer balls and shoot basketballs
I have been working hard on potty training and am really close; mom just isn't quite brave enough to go without the pull up when we are out and about
Trains and cars and anything that moves, I will play with.  My parents even took me to the Molalla Train park and I got to ride a train!
I no longer qualify for speech, although I do assume everyone has the back story of everything I talk about, often confusing the listener as I will start mid way in the story.
My favorite foods are buttered noodles, apples, plums, peppers, carrots, warm cookies, Popsicle, chocolate raisins and Goldfish
I am gearing up to start preschool and am also excited to get back to 'Tammy days'
I am moving from the parent-child levels into independent classes for both Little Gym and Swim Lessons
I got a big boy bike that I am slowly trying to pedal.  I am also getting comfortable on big boy swings
I LOVE THE MOVIES Toy Story 1 & 2 and Cars 1 & 2 (I always told mom and dad no when they wanted to take me to see Cars 3)
I have a sensitive side and sometimes need to just escape and snuggle with mom, dad or meme.  
I get shy when I'm out in public or around people I don't know
I am starting to play with others at parks and play lands
Sharing is hard!!
I love to sing songs (Soft Kitty, Honey Milk, Sweety Pie)
Meme affectionately call me a demanding little boy which is quite accurate; but I try to use my manners and be as cute as possible when I am demanding








No comments:

Post a Comment