Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

Hudson 5 years 6 months



Doggy Loves
๐Ÿ’œThis kid...Love him!!๐Ÿ’œ
* I love to play outside.  I love Legos, Batman, and Mario.  I enjoy playing games, running and wrestling with Shadow. I love chili, chicken, french fries, chocolate, Oreos, vanilla ice cream and just about every raw fruit and vegetable I can get my hands on.  I am super literal but am starting to understand sarcasm.  I still have my shy moments but I also love to tell stories to just about anyone who will listen.  I enjoy telling jokes and making people laugh!


 HOW CAN THIS BE?!?!


* I love preschool at North Clackamas Christian School.  Mrs. Stark is a great teacher and is helping me grow in so many ways.  I have met great friends and have even had a couple play dates.











* I love the snow and have enjoyed trips to the mountain this winter to play, sled and tube.







* I shot my first gun.  BB Guns are fun.  Grown-up guns are LOUD.


* I lost my first tooth.  I was upset at first until I realized that just because I had a grown up tooth coming in, it didn't mean I was a grown up yet; I still want to be a kid.



*  I am a reader!  I love to read pattern books and have even gotten confident enough that I sometimes add an accent

He has only let me video him reading one time....so it is what it is.  The twang is hilarious!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment