Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Hudson 6 years

6 years!  How is that even possible?!

This year is one for the books.  Between your dad and mom getting a divorce and a global pandemic, you've shown more grit, grace, patience and perseverance than many adults.  We hope you never lose your sense of humor, playful and kind spirit, empathy and curious yet cautious nature.  You truly are unstoppable and we can't wait to see where the world takes you!


*I started preschool at North Clackamas Christian School; I made a lot of friends, learned to read, and am excited for Kindergarten


* I started golf lessons at Willamette Valley Country Club and am loving it


* I am also learning to play the drums

* I LOVE water play; whether it be in the river, the kayak, the sprinkler, the hot tub or the ocean.  I missed splash pads and pools this summer, but mom and dad made a point to get me lots of water time in other ways.




* This year was full of firsts for me; I went snow tubing, kayaking, fishing, and shooting (BB Gun).  I also got a scooter.  I love Batman and Mario and can even play some Nintendo games by myself.  I love my tablet, cars, trains, riding my bike, camping and most things outside.  


* I love animals and still plan to be a small animal Veterinarian.  I want mom to let me have a dog, guinea pig, fish, tortoise, goat and chickens.  I had some fish for Christmas but they are hard to keep alive.  This week I ventured into tortoise ownership along with my dog Shadow.  Maybe someday I'll have other animals too.  





* Favorite Foods: Chili, Cucumbers, Apples, Honeydew, Banana, Peppers, Jicama, Lettuce, Carrots, Plums, Nectarines, Blueberries, Strawberries, Watermelon, Vanilla Ice Cream with sprinkles,  Chocolate Donuts with sprinkles, Popsicle's, Chicken Nuggets, Fish Sticks, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ritz, Goldfish, and Shirley Temples

* Most adults seem to really enjoy talking with me.  It's sometimes hard for people to remember or believe that I had speech therapy for a year to learn to talk.  Now I have an extensive vocabulary and aspeech pattern that people comment on frequently.  He chose not to do an interview, he just free for all shared.  This was take 4; he kept thinking of different things he wanted to share. Enjoy!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment