Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Camping

August in  Oregon means Awesome Camping!  This past weekend we were able to make a quick get away to Champoeg Park with my family to celebrate mom and dad's birthday.  The weather was great and the park was beautiful.  We got lots of walking, eating, board games, ladder ball and relaxing in. 
I love summer!

Our view at Breakfast

Mom playing ladder ball

Dad playing ladder ball

Jer taking on Ladder Ball

My turn

I got stuck =/

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad

Jordan River Mud

Warm Gooey Goodness

Off we go again

Dad's trying another round

Even mom got into it

Jer givin' it a whirl

Wrigley checkin' things out

Dad and his doggy

Campfire
One of the many Historical Sites at Champoeg 
 I am excited to go camping again the end of this month with Matt's family.  One last get away to Detroit Lake before summer ends and school starts up again.  What is your favorite place to camp? 

No comments:

Post a Comment