Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Time

Time is a funny thing; sometimes it moves very fast and other times it can move so slow. 

Today, January 5th, marks 2 years since Grandpa K passed away.  It is weird to think about how life just moves on, as if nothing happened, nothing changed.  However, I think, sometimes knowing that I won't see him again on Earth makes me think of him more.  I find so many things that make me think of him throughout a week and it allows me to smile. 

Today, January 5th, also marks Spikes 1 month anniversary of being our pet.  I know it sounds silly, but I can't really remember what life was like without him.  I get to hear him run on his wheel at night if I am having trouble sleeping.  He sleeps on my lap when I just need to veg out and he gives me great laughs as he runs around on his ball. 

These two, seemingly unrelated events, teach us how to value every minute we have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment