Reflection: careful or long consideration or thought.
This is the time of year when everyone reflects on things they did last year and what's to come in the new year!
2011: Year in Review
- Lost about 20 pounds
- Attended the Nike Clash
- Painted apartment and helped lay laminate in for our kitchen floor
- Started Blogging
- Camping at Champoeg
- Camping at Detroit Lake
- Fun Tigard Tennis Season
- Played lots of tennis
- Blazer Games
- Trip to Seattle-Go Atlanta Braves
- Vince Gill Concert
- Adopted Spike
- Created many great memories with Friends and Family
- More Camping Trips
- Great Grandma's 100th Birthday in Indiana
- Another strong season with Tigard Girls Tennis
- Play a lot of tennis
- More time with Blog; less time with Facebook
- Lose another 20 pounds or so
- Play time with Spike
- Spending time with Family and Friends
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt and fear,
To love and laugh and give!
This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest....
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!
I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
--William Arther Ward
May 2012 be filled with everything you are hoping for and more!